Creative Synergies: EU Funding Opportunities for the Cultural and Creative Sector
13. Oktober 2022, 14:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Organized by Creative Europe Desks from Austria, Croatia, Hungary and Slovenia in cooperation with Alps-Adriatic Alliance, Thematic Coordination Point on Art and Culture
Creative Europe Desks from Austria, Croatia, Hungary and Slovenia and the Alps-Adriatic Alliance, Thematic Coordination Point on Art and Culture invite you to a joint event aimed at sharing experiences and good practices on cross-border cooperation in the Alps-Adriatic region. The focus is on the European programmes Creative Europe and Interreg.
Creative Europe Desks will present information with regard to the upcoming Call for European Cooperation Projects 2023. The Alps-Adriatic Alliance Thematic Coordination Point on Art and Culture will inform about the call for proposals for culture projects. Beneficiaries of funding will share their experiences and good practices, focusing on various aspects of international cooperation.
Part I (14.00-15:00)
- Presentation of CulturEU interactive funding guide, European Commission, DG EAC (tbc)
- Presentation of Creative Europe with a focus on the upcoming Call for European Cooperation projects 2023 Presentations by Creative Europe Desks from AT, HR, HU and SI
- Presentation of Creative Europe projects, Interviews with presenters, practical experience and first-hand reports
Part II (15:00 – 16:00)
- Presentation of Alps Adriatic Alliance and funding programmes, Thematic Coordination Point on Art and Culture
- Focus Interreg – programme and project presentation, proposal: „Danubes Archeological eLandscapes“ (coordinator: Museum Joanneum, Graz), SI, HR, HU and AT are partners of the Interreg project dealing with digitisation and sustainable tourism
- Breakout rooms – Creative Europe and Alps Adriatic Alliance & Interreg
Anmeldung möglich bis: